At Balance Advanced Dentistry & Orthodontics, our goal is to give you a great value for a reasonable price.
How Much Do Braces Cost?
The overall cost of your dental and orthodontic care depends on your individual needs and treatment plan, but that should never be an obstacle standing between you and your best smile.
Our Balance Advanced Dentistry & Orthodontics team will work with you to find an arrangement that fits your budget.
After Balance Advanced Dentistry & Orthodontics creates a treatment plan specifically for you, you’ll see all of the available payment plan options that best suit your needs.
That way, you can make the best choice for you and your smile.
In addition to accepting many major insurance plans, you can enjoy these payment and financial options:
- Free Orthodontic Consultation: A $580 value! Includes exam photos, a cephalometric X-ray and a detailed orthodontist consultation.
- Preferred Patient Interest-Free Financing: We can customize a payment plan that can work for your family’s budget, with no credit record required!
- In-house Financing: Extend monthly payments and reduce down payments.
- CareCredit Financing
- HSA/FSA: Spend from your Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account.
- Full Payment Discount: Get a discount when you pay the full amount before treatment
- Service Discount: Through KleerⓇ
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards
- Automatic Payments: You can even set up automated monthly payment options to make it more convenient for your busy schedule.
Dental Financial Policy
Balance Advanced Dentistry & Orthodontics provides high quality dental care to families throughout the Gwinnett area. We understand that every dental patient has different financial needs.
We’ll work with you to find a solution that enables you to get the dental care you need, with or without insurance.
Call our office to ask about our different payment options that may include cash, check, financing, and credit cards.
We provide budget-friendly dental care so call today and learn how Balance Advanced Dentistry and Orthodontics is the solution to all of your oral health needs.
At Balance Advanced Dentistry & Orthodontics, we strive to find affordable care for every patient. Our office only takes PPO insurance policies at this time, but if you have any questions about your insurance, please call our office.
Our pricing structure is designed to ensure you can receive the high quality dental care you deserve. If your dental insurance will not cover all of your dental treatments, we’ll work with you to find a payment solution. We’re healthcare professionals first and we want to make sure you receive the treatment you need.
We offer Care Credit to help you afford the dental procedures you need. Please call our office or schedule an appointment online if you have any questions.
Here are just some of the insurance plans we accept:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Sun Life Financial
- United Healthcare
We accept insurance plans as part of our commitment to making a great smile as affordable in the Gwinnett County area.
Our Balance Advanced Dentistry & Orthodontics team is trained to help you determine your insurance coverage.
If you have insurance that does cover any portion of your orthodontic treatment, we’re always willing to help you discover your benefits before you even come to your first free visit.